Sunday, July 17

 
Last night was fun, I went to the birthday dinner, then to B.street. Something strange happened there and I am not sure what it is, but Jack send me a hate mail SMS in the middle of the night that said " I hate you" and that was all. I was to busy talking to the lobster on the phone and laying in The P.'s lap. That made for an interesting moment. Lobster wouldn't let me off the phone and I was way to comfertable in The p's lap to move. So I hurried the very drunk lobster who was talking dirty off the phone. And hung out with The P. I still haven't gotten him figured out. I can't tell if he likes me, or if he is using me. Which would be better than him actually liking me. He is super adorable though. We shall see.

I just hope I don't go being a girl and get all connected and then be upset if he doesn't like me. Why do things have to be so difficult? I swear everything is such a pain. But I can't wait until tonight when I can call him. JEEZ..... Here we go again!

Comments:
lol...I sent that before you even LEFT! Dorkface!
 
well that is funny I didn't get it until 2AM!!!!!!! =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?