Friday, July 15

 

Maybe the Rose colored glasses should be on.....

Had a date with The P. it was strange to go on a real date, to have someone open doors and pay for everything and say that we were on a date in conversation (when his friend called towards the end of the night to see what he was doing) He knows exactly what to say, and considering that I trust no man, I assume he is a con, he may not be though. He told me I was cute and intelligent, then he said beautiful. Today he called me sexy in a text message. I don’t know. I think he is full of shit actually. But he is pretty hot and makes me feel nice, so I will hang with him for a while. He calls. but not to often, just enough for me to know that he is interested but not smothering yet.

I wish I wasn’t so negative all the time. I suppose that could be because I have always been burned, maybe one day I will find someone who doesn’t burn to touch. maybe.....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?