Monday, July 11

 

What goes around, comes around!!!

So the weekend was long and wearing, I am glad that it is over.
Friday I discovered the hottest bartender that ever walked. And he was flirty too! I was in love, and saturated, why???? Because he was putting ice down my shirt, then started spraying me with the water squirter thingy. He also did this insanely hot thing with my drink, that once performed I was given the "go ahead" from peter to take him for a romp in the sack, of course I didn't. Even though I wanted to. I did however meet a very nice guy (The P.) whom I talked to for a while then he left and came right back

The P: if you want to go out sometime call me....

Me: why don't you call me

The P. : it's the 21st century and a girl can call a guy

Me: so you want me to call you and ask you out on a date?

The P. : no if you call, I will do the rest okay

Okay so I can take that, I am not afraid to call a guy. So I call him when we get into the car, and unfortunately for all parties involved that is the last clear memory that I have of my evening.
The P. drove an insane distance to hang out with my drunken passed out ass.... Peter was freaking out that I was dying and the po-po had to come assist peter with moving me off the bathroom floor and spent most of the night making sure that I was on my stomach, because that is how drunk people die ya know, they choke on their vomit.. ( that was the insight the po-po threw on the situation) I will have everyone know that I only had 3 drinks and 2 shots, so I dont' know how I was that ill, but I was. no more liquor for me, ever!

So I wake up Saturday and almost immediately call The P. to apologize, he says no biggie. We decide that we will try to meet up later. Which he calls says he is entering where I am. Which we were having a really bad time, so we leave before I see him. I call him and tell him that I left and again I was sorry. We make plans to hang out once he leaves the bar which again I have to bail on because I was about to bleed all over hell's creation. So I feel like I blew it with this guy who seems insanely nice. I hope I haven't. I will call him tomorrow if I haven't heard from him by then.

I did see an old school mate after the bar on Saturday. It is so funny how time changes things. He would never have given me the time of day in high school, but when I say that the boy was all over me like I was a big fat juicy t-bone, and he was a ravaged dog that hadn't eaten in 38 days that is an understatement. So I made out with him to feed my under fed (I don't know if that is the right word but you know what I mean) ego. And smiled as he begged for more, that I wouldn't give.... HEE HEE HEE karma is a bitch I tell ya!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?