Wednesday, December 20

 

And she says she is dumb.....

I am the most horrible decision maker on the planet.. and for some reason I apparenly do not want to ever be happy/// what is it about my life that causes me to sabotage every good thing that is in it. fuck I am dumb. I miss crizzle .. did I mention I can't spell either

I love the new Jay-Z except it makes me think of one. that I shouldn't. damn it

I am having whino wednesday with out the criz today. for the first time ever. I had to have wine this week is just draining me.. I hate the holidays.. there is one missing

I hate my birthday more.. when I was purchasing my wine the girl said oh and I quote " you have a birthday in like 3 days" in a sweet valley high / dip spitting tone.. yeah I hate this place.. i kindly thanked her for the not so pleasant reminder... snatched my wine and ran away with my old ass,,,, gosh 27 what the hell...

Comments:
I miss you too! Still! I can't believe you posted something!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?